We provide holistic services for all ages, delivered by a Board Certified Psychiatrist and Licensed Therapists with the following specialties:
Counseling for stress, anxiety, life changes, and depression
LGBTQ+ and transition support
Trauma and PTSD
Behavioral Health Core Mission
As behavioral health providers at Two Spirit Health, we hold these core beliefs and values in common, which unite our approach and guide our practice in serving the LGBTQ+ community:
1. Trauma-informed: We believe that many behavioral health issues can be traced back to traumatic experiences in one’s life, and healing from such trauma may begin by creating a trusting relationship and then identifying and modifying previously learned responses to past situations that are no longer serving the individual in the present.
2. Strengths-based: We believe that each person has unique, intrinsic qualities and strengths that must be harnessed and reinforced in order to progress on their journey of mental and emotional healing.
3. Empowerment-focused: We believe in empowering every individual to learn new skills, develop more balanced ways of thinking and perceiving, exercise self-care strategies, and build connections to community resources so that behavioral health treatment continues beyond the confines of the therapy session.
4. Recovery-oriented: We believe in an individualized, client-centered approach to overcoming behavioral health challenges that emphasizes the individual’s unique values and goals for their lives.
5. Culturally-competent: We believe in an environment of mutual respect and compassion, endeavoring to create a safe and welcoming space for all people, while celebrating the strength, beauty, and joy that our diversity brings.